Friday, October 15, 2004

Little Bugs

This has been bugging me for the past couple of weeks. Why does Bono say "Uno, dos, tres, catorce" at the beginning of Vertigo? It's...weird, and it throws me off for some reason. Is he trying to be different? Does it mean something? Because I refuse to believe that he can't count to four in Spanish. For that matter, I refuse to believe that ANYONE can't count to four in Spanish.

Have you ever had the feeling that something is missing? You can't quite put your finger on it, but there's a very tangible hole somewhere in your life, and you don't know what's supposed to fit in it. I've had the feeling for a while, and I'm starting to not like it. I know what you're thinking, and it's NOT IT. I'd like to think that I'm not that shallow. But I think I'm formulating a solution as to how to go about looking for my missing thing.

More to follow...

"Hello hello (hola!) I'm at a place called Vertigo"

2 comments:

Howie Chong said...

he's counting: One, two, three, fourteen!!!

Kare said...

Yo sé! Hablo español!