Thursday, May 12, 2005

Random Ranting

That silly Milk contest is back. The one where you call the hotline and can win all kinds of prizes if you have a milk barcode or something. I think I prefer the mooing milk carton. Plus, the TV commercial just weirds me out. For some reason, I find the concept of jingling teats to be kind of unnerving.

So a beer truck tipped over in the express lanes and spilled its precious cargo. Yes, it's a tragic loss. But what peeved me more were the stupid rubberneckers who cracked up in the collector lanes at around the same place. Thanks for making it impossible for anyone to get to work on time.

Lately, I've noticed that when I'm in a state of semi-unconsciousness, there is one pivotal point where I have a breakthrough. Either it's a solution to something that I'm having difficulty with, or it's a spontaneous good idea, or it's something that I have to remember to do. It's at that moment that I snap back to consciousness, and I know that I had meant to do something, but I completely forget what it is. It's unbelieveably frustrating. Come back, good idea! Come back!

"Ageless beauty, cruelty makes its holes but on the shoreline, time will hold its promise"

No comments: