Friday, June 18, 2004

Little Blue Car:

Our FDA inspection went well. And I mean REALLY well. There were some tense moments this past week and a half, but in the end the inspector was impressed with us. I never really saw him up close, but we noticed him leaving the building on Wednesday afternoon. He looked like an average guy. After a few minutes, I saw him pass the window again in his rented car. Now, these inspectors usually have expense accounts in the neighbourhood of tens of thousands of dollars. Nenita said that she's seen some of them that have a limo come and pick them up. So here's this guy, driving away from the plant, in a little blue car. I have no idea what make or model it was, but it was EXACTLY the kind of car that I would have pictured any kind of inspector driving. It reminded me of old-school European cars, like Renaults or Citroens. Or if you've ever watched Mr. Bean, it's kind of like his car. Only blue.

"So far so good, 'cause no one knows I'm faking, I wish I could show you the toll it's taking"

No comments: