Saturday, December 04, 2004

Nature

It's frickin' freezing...

That being said, you can still find some really interesting scenes of nature. For example, I was driving along the lake shore this morning, and the wind was whipping everything around, especially the water. The whole lake was covered in white caps, something that I don't get to see that often. Giant waves crashing over the breakers and the rocks. Reminded me of the ocean, something else that I don't get to see very often. Beautiful and powerful at the same time.

On the other end of the spectrum, I witnessed a gigantic swarm of pidgeons (I know it's the wrong quantifier but holy crap, there were a lot of them) clustered on the side of the road and either fighting over a morsel or quite possibly pecking something to death. Kind of scary.

"Jealousy, turning saints into the sea, swimming through sick lullabies, choking on your alibis"

No comments: