Saturday, January 20, 2007

A Good Offence

How does that saying go? "The best defence is a good offence." I've been thinking about that a lot lately. I guess there are people out there who, in the interest of protecting themselves, will be the first to attack someone else. I can't blame them for wanting to avoid being hurt or injured. But it strikes me as something that's a little sad.

I've come to realize that I am not easily offended. People can say things about me, and even say them to my face, and I would just smile and laugh it off. I can only assume that there are two reasons for this:

1) I've got better things to do than to care what other people think of me, or
2) I'm too stupid to realize that someone is insulting me

Maybe it's a mixture of the two. However, this is my question to you, out there in the void:

Why can't we all just get along?

"He said, 'Will you defeat them, your demons, and all the non-believers, the plans that they have made?'"

No comments: