Wednesday, August 06, 2003

Hey there, loyal viewers. So, it's been a little more than a week, and things have smoothed out. Not so blue anymore, which is nice.

I've been having a lot of really intense dreams lately. Always at the same time, which is after I initially wake up in the morning and then drift back to sleep, so since I'm semi-conscious, that would probably explain why I can remember them so vividly. The funny thing about it is that they involve people and places I've never seen before. Example: this morning, the dream involved being at a restaurant with some family members, but the meal lasted forever. Afterwards, I was in what looked like a high school class, and I was sitting with, of all people, Alexis Kucey, who is someone I vaguely recall from middle school and someone I didn't really hang out with in the first place. The class was stranded in a hellish French class, and for some reason we weren't allowed to leave, even though it was 7pm, and I was going to be late for...something...and Alexis tried to help me get out by reasoning with the teacher, but there were no exceptions, and we had to stay until the lesson was finished...I think. Anyway...yeah...weird stuff.

Oh yeah, if you haven't heard my vacation story, I've got most of it on my website right now, minus the photos. So if you want to see the whole thing, wait a couple of days, and you'll see it all together.

"And oh, my dreams, it's never quite as it seems"

No comments: