Wednesday, January 07, 2004

Good News to Kick Off the New Year:

Congratulations to Lisa McMurray (nee Dabor) and her husband Dave! For those of you who remember Lisa from high school, she just gave birth to a boy, Adam Jonathan. I heard she was due in late December, so this kid was taking his time. But still, Lisa's gotten to a stage that I can't envision for myself even in the near future. She's been married...five years now, at least. She and Dave had been together for seven years prior to that. If I were to take the same path starting this very second...I would catch up to her at the age of 37. Still, perspective is everything, and I doubt that our paths would be all that similar. But I can still dream.

Lesson of the day: "Wozani" means "let's get together" in Zulu.

"Someday, somehow, we're gonna make it all right, but not right now"

No comments: