Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Entering the Triangle

It's been a busy few days, stopping in Sint Maarten, Puerto Rico, and Haiti, and the end is nigh as we sail for two days back to New Jersey. But this is the part I've been waiting for. We are about to enter the Bermuda Triangle. Bucket list, check!

The Triangle is bounded by Bermuda, San Juan, and Miami. According to the position map, the ship should start passing through it tonight. I know I sound really morbid, but it just fascinates me. Plus I'm incredibly confident that everything will be fine. We're not on a plane or a small sailboat, after all!

Speaking of experiences, we had an amazing one yesterday at Wonderland, one of the specialty restaurants. The theme is pretty obvious, and the menu is unusual, as expected. The waiter customized our meal based on our preferences, and everything was delicious.  Best part was when the waiter described one of the dishes as "frog's eyes". My friend started to panic a little, but he was just kidding, it was made of olives.

I'm pretty exhausted, so I'll do the recap tomorrow. You know, assuming I make it out of the Triangle and everything.

"I know that I'm running out of time, I want it all, and I'm wishing they'd stop trying to turn me off, I want it on"

No comments: