Friday, February 06, 2004

A New Me:

It's not literally a new me, but it sort of feels like a new me. I'm going to be a contributing member of society again. It's just a matter of paperwork now, which has yet to arrive at my door, but I'm confident that it will be here shortly.

It's like a weight has been lifted a little. It's not an entirely stable job, but it's a start. And I can continue to look for something more permanent while I'm working, and it can now include other positions within this company. So I'm already looking 12 months down the road before I've even started my first day. Am I counting my chickens? Are all my eggs in one basket? Can I possibly come up with one more poultry-related proverb? I doubt it. I'm in a weird state of mind right now...

"But I still haven't found what I'm looking for"

No comments: