Sunday, February 26, 2006

What Do You Think? - Part 1

Loyal readers, this is the first installment of "What Do You Think?" - the first blog poll featured here on APG. I value everyone's comments about my thoughts, and I think it's about time that I take the opportunity to ask what your thoughts are on certain issues that come to my mind. So, here we go:

If you had the choice to spend one week in one of these two countries, which would you choose and why?

a) Puerto Rico
b) Guatamala

Please write your answers in the Comments section. Thanks in advance to everyone who responds. I look forward to reading your opinions.

"Tropical the island breeze, all of nature wild and free, this is where I long to be, la isla bonita"

1 comment:

TenderSuccess said...

Choice a)...why? hmmmm...because I have a strange fascination with Puerto Rico!! Are you planning a trip soon?

BTW, congrats on becoming a property owner, and becoming spectacularly in debt!!! It'll all be worth it in the end!!