Friday, February 27, 2015

Not Quite Terminal

I did it!  Okay, so I didn't do it quite the way I had thought I would (i.e., head first or upside down) but I did it.  The Nevis Swing is the biggest swing in the world.  It's a 70 m vertical drop, with an arc of about 300 m.  People can reach a speed of 125 km/h.  So, you don't quite achieve terminal velocity, but it doesn't really matter.  It feels fast enough.  But tell me what you think.

"Hope when the moment comes you'll say, I, I did it all"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omigosh! That's the best video! - B

Anonymous said...

Amazing! Spectacular! Absolutely awesome!!!!!
Martin

Anonymous said...

OMG I think that is awesome, and also that you are slightly crazy!!

Also that I have no spatial perception because I thought you were going to crash into the mountain, so I'm really glad you didn't :)

Heather

Joanna said...

Nope - not enough drugs in the world could get me to even get up there, let alone jump! I am humbled by your Daring! :)