Friday, March 28, 2003

Screwed.

I think that's the best way of expressing my current state.

Or maybe utterly screwed.

I'm sure none of you really want to hear about what I need to do, and when I need to do it by, and how I pretty much haven't done any of it yet, so I'll skip those details. I just wanted to set the scene for you before I begin my diatribe about how my father has chosen this exact moment to pressure me about my career. Yes Daddy, I know it's important to get a job. No Daddy, I haven't found one yet. Yes Daddy, I am still looking, but I kind of have other things to do right now. Like graduate.

I know that I am already a disappointment to him for not going to grad school, but I didn't say that I'm NEVER going to grad school I'm just not going RIGHT NOW.

And right now, I'm here, doing something other than what I should be doing, panicking about the stuff I should be doing, and still not doing what I should.

"Every day is a winding road"

No comments: