Friday, March 21, 2003

So, here I am, sucked into something new by my friends. Well, no, I was actually trying to create a space in the web for myself but that little project is still on hold. This is the most feasible interim cure for my growing need to be here in the electronic world. I do have a webpage, but I have come to the sad conclusion that nobody will EVER FIND IT. It's impossible, and believe me, I've tried. Of course, this probably has to do with the fact that I'm so easily lost in the background. I'm also absolutely horrible at keeping in touch, so maybe this will be a more effective way for people to stalk me if they choose.

Anyway, me. I'm on the verge of ending my school career and starting the next phase of my life...namely, the rest of it. That's...really all I have to say about that.

Wow, I really have nothing else to say right now...

"Time, where did you go? Why did you leave me here alone..." - Chantal Kreviazuk

No comments: