Wednesday, December 03, 2003

Ding Dong...

Who could that be? A UPS guy? Oooookay...

For me? Who could be sending me a package? From Paris Ontario??

Well, what do you know? I won something! But of course, with the literally dozens of contests I enter at any given time, what exactly did I do to win this thing? Ah...it's from that Toronto tourism propaganda blitz that happened this summer to lure people back after SARS. Apparently, I won the fifth prize. They even sent me the waiver with the skill testing question on it (the answer is 55). My prize? Two extremely large T-shirts, valued at approximately $20. It's funny, because according to the rules and regulations, I sent in the contest form a couple of days late (it was a weird situation...the way they had it there was no way I could have completed the form and sent it in on time). I guess my little note of explanation did the trick.

"We'll be singing when we're winning"

No comments: