Sunday, May 04, 2003

Interesting sight on the highway. There was a cube van-type vehicle driving beside us, except the cube part was silver metallic and there were were windows on each side. Within the cube you could see rows of seats similar to those on school buses. Nothing else was weird about it, except the driver side door of the van had the name of a company, which mentioned something about "live bait".

As far as I could tell, there were no specimens in the cube.

Three other things were observed today as I was either walking or driving around my neighbourhood.
1) I have to make sure that I live somewhere near a park when I grow up. Preferably a park with a water source.
2) Goaf's house, or what I think is Goaf's house, has been sold. It's funny that I still think of him as "Goaf" first, and "Ian Gardiner" second.
3) I drove past what my mother has dubbed the "homicide house" on Lloyd Manor on my way to the grocery store. The windows are boarded up and it's still surrounded by yellow police tape.

Lesson of the day: The more things change, the more you realize that things are changing.

"I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems, got to open my eyes to everything"

No comments: