Wednesday, May 28, 2003

So, naturally, it would take a water mishap in my basement to kickstart my room cleaning operation. But, here I am, boldly digging into the dusty corners, unearthing stuff that I didn't even know that I had. In other house news, the beautification project has come to a temporary halt. My parents are feeling a bit guilty about the amount of work my uncle has been putting in, including some sweltering work up in our attic (which, after 24 years, I discovered was not quite so scary...or littered with dead bodies). In any case, after a week and a half, we have a new bathroom floor, new faucets, a new exhaust fan in the kitchen, and a new light fixture/ventilation unit in the upstairs bathroom. As a TLC junkie, I have to admit that it's not incredibly impressive, but hey, we don't have half the resources that Trading Spaces has, but we do have more than $1000. Not that we've spent that much, but we still have a kitchen floor to tile.

"There's a world where I can go and tell my secrets to"

No comments: