Friday, May 02, 2003

Have you noticed that there are certain people in your life that you bump into in the most unusual places? I discovered today that I have one of those. His name's Arthur, a guy I know from a conference that I used to help organize. Today, as I was exiting from a washroom corridor in one of the more obscure areas of the Eaton Centre, he was just passing by at that exact moment on his way to Indigo. We chatted a bit before we went our separate ways. The last time that I randomly bumped into him (other than at the aforementioned conference) was in a ride line at Canada's Wonderland almost two years ago. I've been experiencing a number of cosmic coincidences lately. And...that's all I have to say about that.

Lesson of the day: The Chinese translation of "Black Hawk Down" has the number 15 in it.

Now I leave you with this:

Me: "Hey Dad, Bush is on TV again."
Dad: "Do I care?"
Me: "It's cutting into the regular programming."
Dad: "Oh, then I DO care!"

As it turns out, there was no disruption to the hockey broadcast. My daddy's funny.

"Everytime I look around, it's in my face"

No comments: