Thursday, June 05, 2003

Okay...so the blog that I just wrote has disappeared into the web somewhere, most likely never to return again. This is probably a random cosmic test of my memory.

Speaking of memory...my computer has been yelling at me about the lack of space on my hard drive. Okay, that's fine, I understand that. What I don't understand is why the amount of free space REDUCES when I delete stuff. Am I not doing the right thing to solve the problem? What the hell is going on??

My good friend Howie is famous! Or semi-famous. Whatever, read all about it.

Noticed how my blogs are getting shorter? A very good indication that there is absolutely nothing going on in my life. How sad...

But June is shaping up to be more exciting. Concerts, weddings, $2 baseball games, the return of old friends, the departure of old friends, and, of course, the definitive end of my post-secondary experience (for now). Now if only it would look and feel like June.

My local shopping establishment (Sherway) is being invaded by all things swanky and American. I was already a little miffed by the gigantic Tommy Hilfiger store that opened last year. Now I have discovered the impending arrival of both a Pottery Barn and a Williams-Sonoma. God help us all.

"I'm just a simple girl, in a high tech digital world"

No comments: