Tuesday, June 03, 2003

Oops, I didn't realize I hadn't written anything in a long time.

I was extremely talented last week and managed to break our vacuum cleaner. It provided me with an opportunity to spend some quality time with my father while taking something apart. Long story short, it appears that we'll have to wait almost three weeks for Sears to get us a new $3 belt for the motor. Hooray for customer service! (oh yes, and my mom is freaking out about the "dirtiness" of our house...which, if you've ever been to my house, is NEVER in a state of visible dirtiness with the exception of my room...but what can you do?)

Finding Nemo is the best Pixar film so far. If you can tolerate the screaming kids, go and see it soon.

Lesson of the day: There is a nice Cineplex Odeon in Brampton that shows movies for $6.

"Somewhere, beyond the sea..."

No comments: