Sunday, June 15, 2003

That Changing Thing Again:

Forgot to mention something that I noticed while watching people trot across a stage for two hours. There were only four of us from my class at MCI who made it through Engineering and graduated together yesterday. It's been five years, and it was the little things that didn't change that were as interesting as the little things that did.

Ruminder Kalkat (Comp): I never really knew him, let alone talked to him, but I distinctly remember that he used to have hair.

Sivaram Ramanathan (Comp): Looks EXACTLY the same, even his hairstyle. But now he goes by the name "Siva".

Jonathan Shui (Mech): Also visually identical as he was in high school. But who knew that he also minored in Economics? (Note: Anyone who minors in ANYTHING while majoring in Engineering is either utterly dedicated or utterly insane)

And then, of course, there's me. You'll have to let me know if I've changed or not.

"That's just the way it is, things will never be the same"

No comments: