Friday, April 16, 2004

Why I Am Not Asleep:

Stupid me is waiting for my cell phone to finish charging. Yeah, I'm weird.

So, Hairspray was pretty good last night. It was cheesy in a fun way, like Grease. And I was mistaken, it's set in the 60s, not the 50s. The hair is impressive, and there were a number of surprises in terms of the set design. Oh, and that American Idol chick is not too shabby either. I don't watch American Idol at all, but the only thing I think I recall about this girl is that Simon called her fat or something. Okay, so she isn't a stick, but what does that have to do with anything? For Christ's sake, check out the guy who won...

Where was I...oh yeah. So yes, I would recommend Hairspray to anyone who doesn't mind some good clean cheesiness. I mean, when you've got 60s style music, racial tension, several sexual innuendos, and a large man dressed as a woman, what more do you need?

Moving on...

Is anyone out there interested in going on a cruise? Sometime between July 24-Aug 1? To the Mediterranean or thereabouts? For roughly CAD$2000? I was just wondering...

BB16

"That's the start, the middle, and the end, aren't you glad the universe pretends"

No comments: