Tuesday, October 21, 2003

I couldn't believe my ears as I watched Everwood last night. The annoying nemesis, Dr. Abbott, was actually using Friendster as a resource to search for potential suitors for his younger sister. I was stunned. First of all, I figured these guys were extremely outside of the target demographic for this particular website. But, after taking a look around, it would appear that there are people of that specific age and background who do use it, and are apparently serious about it. I'm not sure why I was surprised when I heard it referenced on a popular TV show. I mean, these kinds of online networking services have been around forever. I don't know, it probably seemed really surreal to me simply because I've recently become a participant in this modern matchmaking scheme.

By the way, is there anyone out there who wants to see Kill Bill with me? Please?

"Always should be someone you really love"

No comments: