Thursday, October 16, 2003

I seem to have the kind of luck that would result in a brief power outage at the exact time that I've set the VCR to tape something. Boo...

On the other hand, I went to see Cavalia, which was really really cool. There was a girl seated behind me who sort of summed it up: "They're making the horses act like dogs!" This was mainly referring to the fact that the trainers were able to get the horses to lie down and sit up on command. I think my favourite act was the Roman Riding act, where three riders were standing on two horses each, racing around the stage and jumping over bars. It was a really good performance, although the strong winds made sitting inside a tent something like a test of my faith in engineering. As it turned out, my faith was in the right place. =)

"All the mistakes one life contained, they all finally start to go away"

No comments: