Saturday, April 12, 2003

Another perfect day, another day spent indoors cramming my brain with knowledge so that I can spew it out tonight and make room for new stuff tomorrow. No wonder my head hurts right now.

So, what did I do yesterday on the 24th anniversary of my birth? Wrote an exam, got some of my hair chopped off, received a "surprise" from friends and well-wishers which included a gift that required some emergency corrective surgery (don't ask...or at least ask later), and attempted to study but gave up due to health reasons. Exciting stuff, huh? Well, serves me right for being born during exam season. On the other hand, tonight will be a little more fun, as we participate in an exercise of public humilation in the form of good old-fashioned karaoke. My last chance to be able to see some of my friends live out their dream of being the next Noel Gallagher or Tina Turner. Can't wait.

"Fly away on my zephyr, I feel it more than ever, and in this perfect weather, we'll find a place together"

No comments: