Monday, April 21, 2003

I have officially become an unemployed, out-of-school bum living in my parents' basement. Cue Bohemian Rhapsody already.

So the subletting thing is rapidly becoming my own personal hell, what with people wanting this and that and the other thing and me having to deal with it in Toronto instead of Waterloo but hey, it's this or I actually stay there longer. Which is not as bad as I make it sound, but like I said before, it's a nice town, I just don't want to live there forever. In this situation I've found that more complications actually make it less complicated. Go figure.

For those of you in the Greater Kingston Area, I will be making an unanticipated stop there this week. Consider this fair warning. =)

Lesson of the day: Rubbing Big Howie's head IS lucky. My mom has the proof.

"Any way the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me..."

No comments: