Thursday, April 10, 2003

Today, a friend of mine posed an interesting question: what is the one thing you've learned at university? Suddenly, all kinds of answers were flooding my brain. I could give him a lame answer, a predictable answer, a funny answer, a cynical answer, a relevant answer, a relevant-but-not-as-obvious answer...but I think what he's looking for is a real answer (of course, I could be wrong about that, so I have a few back-ups, as you can see). None of those other answers really truly summed it up for me. But in the process of forming all the other answers, I did come up with a very real answer for me. I hope I remember it the next time I see him.


What, you think I'm going to write it out here? Sorry, you're going to have to ask me when you see me. But I'm going to ask you too, so you'd better be ready.

"I'm not aware of too many things, I know what I know, if you know what I mean"

No comments: