Sunday, April 06, 2003

Stupid daylight savings. I woke up this morning and realized it was 9:30 an hour ago. Dammit, so much for studying in the morning.

I should be studying right now.

The only good thing about this weather is that it keeps me from venturing any farther than the kitchen. And while I have a general grasp of process control, something tells me that this exam is not going to be a cake walk like the midterm (Hmmm...could it be because everyone in the class did well on the midterm and so he's going to rape us on the final? Could be....).

I should be studying right now.

What have I been doing today in between actual bursts of studying? Looking for CDs that I may want to purchase in the near future (tomorrow), checking out my friends' blogs, making sure that I still don't have any new (legitimate) e-mail, taking a romance test (apparently I am a "borderline romantic"...what do they know?), and losing my life savings in Solitaire (and subsequently winning it back).

I am studying....right....now....

"I am what I am, I'll do what I want, but I can't hide"

No comments: