Friday, April 25, 2003

It's Friday night...what is Karen up to?

Karen is at home, reassessing her financial situation, realizing that she is at the brink of brokeness, and thereby searching through the internet for a job. Does Karen know how to live it up or what?

I always have this feeling when I'm bored out of my mind at home that everyone else in the world (that I know) is out there having a good time. And I know that I could be out there having a good time too. But it's funny, because the people I could be out there having fun with are currently out there having fun with other people that I don't necessarily know personally. So I'm at home, thinking about the fun that could be had. Then again, to have fun would require having some form of cash flow, and so it all circles back around to my original dilemma. There are some people that I know who simply cannot stand being at home, and are therefore out there all the time. Home life is different for everyone, I admit that, but there is something to be said for just sitting in your basement, watching TV or reading or something.

Lesson of the day: ICQ 2003a does not like me at all.

"And the world keeps spinning round, my world's upside down and I wouldn't change a thing"

No comments: