Wednesday, April 16, 2003

Only one more exam stands between me and the rest of my life. Well, assuming that I actually scraped together enough marks to pass yesterday's fiasco of a final. Surprises, like having 20% of the exam closed book without telling us beforehand, are not what I need right now. Ah well, too late. Just gotta keep going...

In other personal and slightly more uplifting news, my summer hair is in full swing. Instead of studying on Monday I was actually entrusting my hair to a student hairstylist. Hey, if I can get my highlights done for $25 anywhere else, I would, but since I can't, I just have to make do with what's available. Fortunately, the girl was super nice and competent, and so the red actually shows up without the use of special lighting. I would recommend going to a salon school if your financial situation prevents you from going elsewhere, but beware of the heads. They're kinda creepy.

One of my roommates has departed. *sniff*

Lesson of the day: Mother Nature is a tease.

"I get knocked down, but I get up again, they're never gonna keep me down..."

No comments: