Sunday, April 27, 2003

Something really cosmic just happened.

As you may already know, I'm trying to sublet my house in Waterloo, and it so happens that a guy I know personally is interested. I was kinda waiting for his call, but I had some stuff to do, so I went out. After I returned I waited for the rest of the night and still nothing. Then, 20 minutes ago I checked my e-mail and he has just messaged me, saying that he had called today while I was out and left a message with my dad. "What the...???" I said to myself, and as I look around for messages the phone rings, and it's my father (who had gone out shortly after I came back), calling to ask if the guy had called me back because he had forgotten to tell me he called earlier.

Pretty weird, huh? And I had just finished watching Dogma on TV. I don't know if that means anything, I just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

"They say I must be one of the wonders of God's own creation, and as far as they see they can offer no explanation"

No comments: