Monday, April 07, 2003

One down, four to go.

When we emerged from the process control nightmare, we were met with what Environment Canada calls a "flurry", but is what I call a "horizontal blizzard". Let's just say that I'm glad that it wasn't like this when we left this morning, or I would have been even more depressed. Why struggle through blinding snow to go and write an exam that I'm not going to pass anyway? Yeah, I'm a regular Little Miss Sunshine today. The only plus side to this is that it inspired us to grab some cheap grub at Mel's (hooray for the $3 all-day breakfast!).

Lesson of the day: definition of recursive - of, relating to, or constituting a procedure that can repeat itself indefinitely; real definition of recursive - to curse repeatedly at a question on the exam that was never even remotely discussed in class.

"From the time I walked in, to the point that we're both arguing, this is how I live, this is where I start screaming"

No comments: